and Conditions for Credit Card Billing
through Internet Billing Company
- By submitting the membership registration form, you have become a
'member' and are agreeing to the terms of this subscription. These terms
and conditions may be changed at the discretion of the administrators of
this site. It is up to each individual to refer to this page for any
- The Membership is available to credit card customers only. A Monthly
Charge will be billed on 30 DAY cycles
- All prices are shown and billed in US Dollars ($USD)
- Members are responsible for the payment of non-refundable renewal
fees. To ensure customer satisfaction and continuity of service, all
membership fees will be automatically billed against the credit card
number provided on the registration form. The cost of renewal will not
exceed the standard membership rate at the time of the member's
registration. Cost of renewal will not be affected by any increase in this
site's subscription rates.
- Transactions will be billed as Standardpay
- A member may cancel his/her subscription by
emailing us with your username
or password of visiting
Standardpay billing Support.
Members successfully canceling their subscriptions will be sent a
confirming email, which must be saved as a receipt of the cancellation.
Once cancelled, the subscription will expire at the end of the current
- Memberships may not be assigned or transferred. Sharing or
distributing username and password information will result in immediate
suspension of services. Any unauthorized breach of membership will result
in the holding the member liable under law.
- The administrators of this site reserve the right to refuse membership
to any individual and/or cancel a membership.
- Members are responsible for providing the administrators with
notification of any breach of security in relation to user ID or password,
any change in billing address, and any new credit card information.
- Members are responsible for providing all personal computer,
communications equipment, and any other equipment to gain access to to the
- Any liability of the administrators including, without limitation, any
failure of performance, error, omission, breach of contract, or any other
cause or action will be limited to the amount paid by a member for the
proceeding 12 months. In countries, states and territories which do not
allow claims to be limited to exclude incidental damages, the above may
- Information transmitted via email is deemed public domain material.
- The Member hereby warrants and represents that he or she is over the
age of 18, and is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
BACK to Member's Application